Some of the things I am grateful for today are:
- Waking up in the morning, after getting a full night sleep, next to my warm and cuddly husband Mark.
- Being able to speak with clarity. Grateful for an amazing medicine.
- Being able to shave my legs.
- Having a husband that will help me dry my hair after a shower because my arms are a little weak.
- Walking hand in hand with Mark on the shore of Lake Michigan this morning.
- Enjoying nature and appreciating the beauty of the green in the leaves and the beautiful flowering trees.
- The smell of lilacs.
- Listening to the birds sing.
- Having the opportunity to meet Ashley Goulet’s sweet Uncle Joe three days ago. Sadly, Uncle Joe died in his sleep this morning.
- Mark being a great cook.
- Beautiful cards, e-mails, phone calls, texts and prayers.
- And of course, all of the love in my life.